- The Sliwinski.media website (hereinafter: "Website") is maintained by Śliwiński Media sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Złota 75A apt. 7, 00-819 Warsaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000991939, with a share capital of 5.000,00 PLN (paid in full), REGON: 523116663, NIP (VAT-EU): PL5273019159 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
- As part of the activities of the Website, data of Website Users (hereinafter: "Users"), including personal data, may be collected, processed and used.
- The Administrator of the Users' personal data is Śliwiński Media sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Złota 75A apt. 7, 00-819 Warsaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000991939, with a share capital of 5.000,00 PLN (paid in full), REGON: 523116663, NIP (VAT-EU): PL5273019159
- The Administrator, which is a legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR, through the Website may collect and then process personal data for purposes such as:
- contacting the User if the User has completed the contact form,
- conducting direct marketing of the Administrator's products and services, in particular sending a newsletter,
- statistics and analyses of Users' behaviour on the Website,
- The Administrator may share personal data with its subcontractors (entities whose services are used by the Administrator in processing), such as:
- dostawcy usług informatycznych (np. dostawcy narzędzi do wysyłki maili, hostingodawcy);
- entities providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area, except for the sharing with Google LLC data, which processes data on behalf of the Administrator in connection with the Administrator's use of Google Analytics. The transfer of data outside the European Economic Area as part of the use of this service takes place on the basis of standard contractual clauses.
- Personal data processed in order to:
- contact the User are processed for a period of 3 years from the date of their collection;
- conduct direct marketing of the Administrator's products and services – they are processed until the objection to their processing for this purpose is raised, the consent is withdrawn (to receive commercial information) or until the Administrator decides to remove them;
- statistics and analyses of Users' behaviour on the Website, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator – they are processed for a period of 3 years from the date of their collection.
- The User, to whom the data relate, has the following rights:
- the right to access the personal data provided and the right to obtain a copy thereof;
- the right to correct personal data;
- the right to erase personal data;
- the right to request to limit the processing of personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- In the event that the processing of data takes place on the basis of consent, the User to whom the data relates also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to perform the above, the Users to whom the data relate may contact the Administrator.
- Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the User's end device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user's end device, content, as well as a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the Website, adapting it to their needs and preferences;
- create statistics and analyses on the use of the Website.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies, session storage" and "persistent cookies, local storage". Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until the session expires (e.g. leaving the Website, deleting them by the User, or disabling the software). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The default settings of web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the end devices of website users. However, these settings may be changed by the User.
- The User has the possibility to determine the conditions of cookies usage by using the software (web browser) installed on their terminal device. The change may consist in partially or completely limiting the possibility of saving cookies on the User's end device.
- The Administrator informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law Act, the consent of the end user to store information or gain access to information already stored in the user's end telecommunications terminal device may also be expressed by the user by using the software settings installed in the end device used by them. Therefore, if the User does not want to give such consent, they should change the settings of the web browser.
- Detailed information on changing browser settings regarding cookies and their deletion can be found on the official website of a specific browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following websites:
[tools used on the Website]
- The Administrator uses the Google Analytics tool provided by Google on the Website.
- Google LLC is based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
- The transfer of data outside the European Economic Area as part of the use of this service takes place on the basis of standard contractual clauses.
- Users can prevent their data from being used in Google Analytics. For more information on how to do this, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- The administrator uses the Facebook Pixel tool.
- This tool is provided by Facebook, Inc., which is based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Economic Area. Facebook, Inc. is an entity that has joined the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield program and ensures an adequate level of data protection.
- Facebook Pixel is a tool for presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences on facebook.com and helping to measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
- For more information about Facebook, Inc. data processing policy, please visit https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- The Administrator uses the Hotjar tool on the Website.
- This tool is supplied by Hotjar Limited based in Malta.
- The purpose of this tool is to analyze the User's behaviour when using the Website. Hotjar records the way the User navigates the Website (including, for example, navigation or cursor movement). However, the Administrator does not obtain any other User data using this tool. This tool is used by the Administrator only for the purpose of analyzing and optimizing the functioning of the Website.
- It is also possible for a given User to exclude the possibility of analyzing their behaviour on the Website. For more information, please visit https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.